- Unique paper craft robot kit assembles in less than 30 minutes
- Only tool needed is scissors; NO tape or glue needed
- Kit includes pictorial instructions and paper pipes with pre-drilled holes
- Adequate for teenagers and up to build by him/herself
- Good bonding project for parents to work with smaller kids starting to use scissors
Captain Drill is a pirate who has travelled across the seven seas. Being famous for his short temper, in a fit of frustration, he threw his drill around and sank his own ship, forcing him to live on the shore.