- Unique paper craft robot kit assembles in less than 30 minutes
- Only tool needed is scissors; NO tape or glue needed
- Kit includes pictorial instructions and paper pipes with pre-drilled holes
- Adequate for teenagers and up to build by him/herself
- Good bonding project for parents to work with smaller kids starting to use scissors
Hana works in a local tea cafe with the cafe mascot, a pet sparrow named Suzu. Hana has a crush on Rokusuke, a ronin (masterless samurai). Whenever he stops by for a drink, she gets overly excited and ends up brewing his tea too strong, giving him bad impression of their tea.